COVID-19 response update
March 22, 2020
Dear Dance Family,
I hope everyone is doing well and making the best of this quarantine. We would like to keep everyone up to speed on our plan going forward with dance classes and routines. The staff and myself have met on several occasions and have decided to follow Anderson District 5’s lead and have the students return on April 13th depending on future decisions of Governor McMaster. With that being said we are still working on recital plans as if everything will return back to normal on this date and the future decisions of Anderson University.
Here’s what you all can expect in the weeks to come:
- Teachers will send videos of recital routines to emails. (Please review these emails with videos and have your dancer review and practice frequently).
- In order to stay on track for recital we will be making up all missed classes once we return. You will be receiving a schedule of make-up classes in the near future.
- Teachers will be reaching out to you with new choreography so all routines will be completed ASAP. They will receive these via email/video.
- Competition Dancers that have stretch/strength and technique will receive uploaded video classes recorded by Ms. Quincy & Ms. Shelby each week for them to take at their convenience.
- Dancers will receive our recital packet with their information about assigned recital nights and ticket information when they return.
Thank you all for your cooperation and patience during this time. We miss seeing our dancers and we are working hard to make this a smooth transition once they return. Also, many have asked how to pay tuition. Payments can be made via website. Due to the circumstances we will waive all late fees and all processing fees. God bless you all and I hope you and your families stay safe throughout the coming weeks!
Owner, Steppin’ Out
Our studio is the perfect place for a young child to take their first dance class and a professional environment for the more serious dancer.
Steppin’ Out provides dance education to students of all ages in the area of ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, hip-hop and pointe. We have highly qualified teachers, over 60 classes offered weekly and 3 multi-level competition and performance teams. Steppin’ Out is equipped with 4 dance rooms, all with floating sprung wooden floors to help prevent injuries.
We invite you to be a part of our amazing dance family and thank you for trusting your child’s feet in our hands.