June 24-28, 2019
Camps for Ages 7 and up
Looking for a new way to take your dancing up a notch? Interested in getting stronger and more flexible? Bored with normal dance classes and want to try something different? Don’t let the name fool you! This is NOT your typical ballet class! Progressing Ballet is a class for any level and any style of dancer to help make you stronger and more flexible. PBT uses exercise balls and bands to work on core strength, hip placement, extensions, and technique to polish your dancing! Miss Quincy is an internationally certified PBT Instructor and is excited to bring this new technique exclusively to Steppin’ Out Dance Studio’s summer schedule!
To take a class:
- One Week! FIVE hour-long classes!
- Register online or in-studio today!
- Class runs Monday-Friday — choose the time that best fits your age/experience level.
- 4:30 – Level 1 – Beginner (ages 7+)
- 5:30 – Level 2 – Intermediate (ages 10+)
- 6:30 – Level 3 – Advanced (ages 12+)
- Spaces are limited!
COST: only $50
To Register, fill out the form below. You will be directed to a page where you can pay your registration fee online.