REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022 OPEN NOW
Your little one will be exposed to ballet, tumbling, tap, rhythm, creative movement and music through our program. Each level is designed to build on the previous level and we guide your children to grow in confidence and creativity. Our top teachers have been highly trained to make your child’s first dance experience the best.
It’s not just dance!
- Music appreciation
- Imagination exploration
- Wiggles and giggles (18mo–2yr) explore creative movement, music and dance with your toddler—30mins (this class is only $40/mo)
- Twinkle Toes (3–4) ballet & tumbling—45 minutes
- Fancy Feet (4–5) ballet, tumbling & tap—1 hr
- Broadway Babies (5–6) ballet & tap—1 hr
- Tumbling if your child enjoys the tumbling in the combo class and you’re looking for more, we offer a class exclusively dedicated to tumbling taught by the very well-respected Jaz Isom, formerly with Palmetto Cheer and Tumble
- Hip Hop classes available for 5–6 year olds. Description to come.
Monthly Tuition Fees
|Monthly Tuitions* per Household:||Before 10th**|
|*Prices listed above include a family discount of 10%, rounded to the nearest dollar amount.|
|**Tuition paid after the 10th each month is subject to a $10 late fee.|
Register for the 2021–2022 year
We’re excited to have you come dance with us this year! To register for classes, fill out the form below. We have WAIVED the registration fee of $25.00 per student for this year. Instead, we are applying the $25 collected at registration to your first month’s tuition. Of course you are welcome to pay the first month in full, but all that is required to hold your spot is your tuition deposit. The completed form and deposit is required to reserve your class space. Once we have received and processed your registration, you will be sent an email with the link to make your payment to finalize your registration.
If you prefer to register in-person, we will have a registration event on July 24th from 9am–5pm, and additional in-person registrations August 2–6 from 4–7pm.
Registrations will be processed as we receive them.